The success of a product in the market is not only defined by its functions and design, it is also dominated by the total cost of ownership. Total cost of ownership is amongst others dominated by maintenance effort and cost.
The training will introduce into the structured methods used in the product life cycle to support a product developed for optimised maintainability suiting customer´s operation requirements and total cost of ownership.
Definition and Change of Maintenance Plans, Strategies for maintenance friendly product design.
- Maintenance Concept
- Definition of maintenance candidates
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Evaluation of maintenance effort and design for maintainability
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Transport, Packaging, Handling and Storage Analysis
- Evaluation of Maintenance Cost
- Continuous maintenance plan improvements